...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

KIDDING!!!

Its all good and point well taken, obviously there are plenty here and elsewhere who have shown tons of patience, and I'm sure you know I wasn't trying to cast aspersions on you or anyone else.

Yes....January of 2014 is when I showed up, and please realize that a lot of my posting....call it cathartic or whatever, but putting my thoughts down here often helps me think things through. I need to rationalize my mistake, and yes it was a mistake...in not taking some profits up around $2.75 or thereabouts, "sell in May" is a time tested axiom that I know well, but greed got the better of me.

I rationlize my decision with the certain knowledge that RVX is no longer an "early stage" development company, but very much in the latter-mid to late term stage. Latter-mid if we have to wait for phase III trials to start and then for the results to be proven....or very much late term if big pharma steps in and takes them out.

Developmental companies, especially ones like jr miners (that seems to me a very apt comparison to jr biotech) tend to follow a pattern of early euphoria, a long cooling off period....then with the ones that get close to the finish line, action like we've seen these past few months.

Anyway I'm sure I'll have more streams of conciousness posting to come.....

Cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply