...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: "Later this quarter we'll announce some orphan indications that we'll be going..

Hi fouremm.

Thanks for the clarification on the EU and EMA. I'm looking at this from a glass half full perspective. At least there was some EU approval for phase lll BETonMACE trials. The failure is Resverlogix's communication strategy. Being vague creates suspicion.

I, like many, am very frustrated with Resverlogix (specifically Don) at this stage.

However, I remain long on the stock for the science for the following reasons (nothing new here);

1. The science posters seem to present very balanced views and yet are favourable to rvx-208.
  2. BearDownAZ has a PhD in science very closely aligned with rvx-208 and epigenetics and provides very significant insight about rvx-208 without claiming to fully understand it's MOA (no one does at this stage).
  3. There has been continued progress in the scientific understanding of rvx-208 since July of 2013 (and of course for many years before).
  4. The BETonMACE trial is, of course, focused on MACE reduction and this is what the FDA and other regulatory agencies have as one of their priorities.
  5. Eastern, NGN and now Hepalink remain heavily invested in Resverlogix and they have the teams who have kicked the tires on rvx-208.
  6. Epigenetics is one of the most promising fields in science and medicine and will become a household term in the future.
  7. I do believe that RVX may have a lead in epigenetics as it relates to CVD, diabetes and perhaps other chronic inflammatory diseases.
  8. Dr Wong has a very highly respected scientific reputation and he has been able to attract highly qualified scientists over the years.
  9. I'm betting that regulatory approval for BETonMACE phase lll will happen soon in China and it will be broad based as opposed to by province.

RVX has been increasing it's communications, making new discoveries regularly and has now completed it's first regional deal and I have been thrilled by the progress.

So why is the share price of RVX so grossly undervalued?

1. Don. His foolish over-promising gaffs at the Richmond Club. I sometimes think his $500,000 salary makes him giddy and loosens his tongue too much trying to play with the big boys.
  2. Don, again. Reputation. His Richmond Club gaff takes us back to 7 or 8 years ago when, as I understand it, he was viewed as not the most credible character.
  3. Don, #3. Don will stay right where he is because Eastern and NGN want him there.
  4. Gross mishandling of the announcement of the ASSURE trial results.
  5. Ineffective investor relations.
  6. Ineffective public relations.
  7. Lack of coverage by highly respected analysts.
  8. Lack of a communications strategy and lack of the resources to develop a strategy.

Resverlogix has a stream of successes to tell to the markets and they don't know how to do it. I have been excited lately because of the science but also I was beginning to think that they perhaps were starting to understand the power of communications. They don't. Don needs to stay on message OR needs to be muzzled.

I've worked for many companies over the past 30 years in the area of marketing research and communications and I've come to understand that it is very difficult to convince companies of the power of effective communications.

I remain long, hopeful and yet very frustrated at the appallingly ineffective communications. They (Don) need to learn to be straight up and clear in their messages (unless they truly have something to hide). Since I don't think they are a sham I believe they should have nothing to hide.

Perhaps they are suffering a little from what doctors experience when their patients come in and demand an antibiotic for a symptom that is clearly viral and an antibiotic will be ineffective. The doctor gives in because he/she just wants to please their patient knowing full well that the symptoms will work their way through in 7 days. Of course this has lead to huge problems in our world and also fuels false beliefs(i.e. that antibiotics cure viral diseases).

Perhaps Resverlogix feels they can toss out some good news and people will forget if not delivered 7 days latter. We won't because our money is in there.

GLTA DYODD

Cheers

:)

New Message
Please login to post a reply