...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: "Later this quarter we'll announce some orphan indications that we'll be going..

Great posts SF and Toinv,

Regarding RESPECTED analysts; when I have questioned the company as to why they don't have this they have said that it is because this type of coverage is hard to come by without a banking relationship. While there is a bit of truth to this there are many biotechs who have overcome this obstacle. Why can't RVX? Plenty of well respected Canadian Biotech analysts. In any event the LoC with Citi should be enough of a relationship to get some attention although that being said a Citi analyst might not be thrilled about covering a non-US listed security. This seemingly disjointed "approach" comes back around to poor leadership. When I look at all that Roger Newton has accomplished, from a business perspective, in a much shorter time at Esperion it certainly makes one wonder about RVX's business leadership. It makes me think back to when Roger Newton left Pfizer and joined the RVX board. I was very hopeful at that time that a successful founder, DM, was going to pass the torch to a successful, much more experienced scientist and Biotech CEO. What a missed opportunity.

Toinv, to your last sentence regarding tossing out good news and people forgetting. If it is true it is a disgraceful attitude towards current shareholders to be sure but more importantly, sadly, it probably acts as a deterrent to prospective investors. Again I am repeating myself but RVX seems to have never fully grasped that current shareholders, unless they are selling, do not set your share price, new buyers do.

New Message
Please login to post a reply