...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Notice of Annual and Special Meeting on September 30th 2015

BDAZ:

I don't think the last minute drop was related to the SEDAR filing. I think someone is trying to keep the price low so that they can accumulate. The last trade that I see occurred at 13:59:55 with Anonymous (house 001) selling 100 shares at 1.90 and Qtrade (house 058) buying them. Just before that (13:59.43), a bid for 4800 shares was in at 1.90, although it only got partially filled.

While disconcerting for most of us, I think this is just more shaking the tree. Given what we know about upcoming presentations, I wouldn't be surprised if there is some good news coming and whoever is playing with this stock is just trying to get the rest of the nervous people to give up their shares at a discount.

Everyone has their own reasons for buying and selling a stock and there are always those who try to get what you have at well below market value. Each person needs to make their own decisions and if you were one of those who bought a bunch at .80 and are now selling for 2-3 times what you paid, congratulations. On the other hand, I believe the days when a 20 cent price swing is news will be behind us soon. I'm looking for the share price to begin climbing very soon.

The things that this little Calgary company has discovered could change people's lives. It just takes some time to get us to the finish line. I don't think that there are any sinister or evil plots by Don are anyone at Resverlogix to take us for a long ride to nowhere.

Yes, maybe the communications could be better to ease people's minds about what they've invested in, but neither Eastern nor Hepa have a bunch of dummies working for them that would fall for a con job if the science was flawed. They know what the science is telling them and it's a brand new branch of medicine that Resverlogix is on the leading edge of.

I continue to be excited and think that we are getting ever nearer the goal. Now is not the time to punt the football. Hang on to it and let Norman Wong bring it across the goal line for a game winning touchdown (for those of you not familiar with the CFL, Normie Kwong was a Hall of Fame running back for the Edmonton Eskimos, and I like the fact that their names are very similar, thus the analogy).

masila

GLTA; DYODD

New Message
Please login to post a reply