...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Toniv,

I'll give you my opinion (bolded) to your questions/statements ("italicized quotes").

"I am not a trader so if the stock is going to sit at $2.00 or so for 2 years I may as well move my money to a blue chip and come in mid 2017."

This assumes that the build up in the next two weeks to the AGM, the orphan indication announcement, BETonMACE start of enrollment/dosing, publications, more news/press and other developments won't affect the share price in the near future.

"So my question to those that have a perspective on science and events based trials is "will we see regular trial updates that report progress AND also early results?"."

Great question for the AGM and once we see the final Phase 3 BETonMACE trial design.

"The failure of ASSURE to achieve enough PAV regression was devastating blow to all investors and the financial and psychological shock and remains as a dark cloud and probably a barrier to many investors."

True, launch of Phase 3 BETonMACE (enrollment, dosing, trial design release, etc) may cause this dark cloud to dissipate.

"However, I am enough of a science student to realize they have taken a steady course to understand rvx-208 since July 2013 with the first very positive ad hoc analysis published in Sept 2013. Since that time they have applied powerful scientific measurement tools and made significant gains in understanding the epigenetic MOA of rvx-208 and continue to fill in pieces of the puzzle even before the trial begins (and of course this helped with trial design). These discovers will continue in parellel with the trail. Each of the discovers seems to shed insight into new ways of explaining the MACE RRR results. As the MOA is understood further and gains broader understanding BP may begin to notice. If, in parallel with this some trial progress is published and they are positive it will cause interest to increase."

Yes, post-hoc analysis of ASSURE/SUSTAIN revived RVX-208 and continued studies have elucidated the MOA even more. Whether any BETonMACE trial progress is reported early all depends on the design of the trial which none of us know yet. Great question for the AGM!

"They continue to present to the scientific communities and investment communities and thus build awareness and open themselves up to challenge which may enhance scientific knowledge."

Yes, they have been very active in meetings and according to Don will be publishing some significant findings in scientific journals in early 2016.

"The RVX x Zenith organization structure is far too complex and with my little brain I do not have a chance of understanding it although I did understand in broad terms the original spin off. In my experience investors are weary of complexity and continuous change because it takes too much time to understand it and raises suspicion. The structure must be clear and it must make sense in terms investors can understand and trust."

Zenith AGM should be later this year. We will hopefully understand this structure better after both RVX and Zenith have held their AGMs.

"In terms of the liquidity and NASDAQ issues I sense it is not a priority for reason I will not state for fear of having my fingers slapped again. This is very unfortunate because it would create a giant pool of interest (hence knowledge) within a huge and wealthy investment community with fairly little dilutions. However this issue has been thoroughly discussed. Without the NASDAQ there is little point to shopping this stock around to USA investors. It will have very low interest BUT still better than not getting it out there particularly to the right targets."

The valuation and timing are not conducive to NASDAQ listing right now.

"Final muse, I wonder if they are communicating to the diabetes associations?"

Like, for example, the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD) that they are presenting at this Friday in Sweden or their presentation at the American Diabetes Association this past June?

Have patience Toniv.....these next two weeks have a lot of potential to fill in these black boxes!

Best,

BearDownAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply