...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

JMO but I think based on a few things listed below that if they come to pass on the timetable management has alluded to it could result in a much improved share price paradigm for RVX. Much of this is not new but I think combined all this is creating quite a potent package for RVX.

-commencement of BetOnMace, we all know there is huge end game potential albeit well down the road.

-Don said a ph2 PNH trial would be short and inexpensive and commencing early 2016. He said he felt that if all goes well that RVX-208 as a PNH drug could be through trials and on the market in 2 years. If the first trial goes well there will be enormous pressure on Alexion to try to do something about Resverlogix. I think this would not be lost on the market for long, especially if RVX gains a heightened US presence. Additionally, gaining an FDA Priority Review voucher for PNH would further enhance RVX's profile in the investment community not to mention enhancing the bank account if the voucher was monetized.

-Kidney trials. Yesterday Don talked a little more about potential kidney trials both in terms of improved GFR and ALP improvements. If the trials that Dr. Kalantar-Zadeh (from our steering committee) is planning to run result in visible potential for RVX-208 as a drug treatment for kidney disease that would be huge as currently there is no drug to treat this. Dr. Kalantar-Zadeh spoke to this in his portion of the NY presentation. I think any promise shown in this area would fairly quickly result in enhanced valuation for the company.

-if we get some good analyst coverage which Don is now expecting it should lead to increased investor interest which could lead to increased sp and a NASDAQ listing which would likely further enhance sp and thusly market cap

-RVX has recently seemed to reveal a great deal more information about the science. With the availability of this information and now multiple opportunities combined with a low market cap it may attract institutional buy in which is generally big money with a long term view and thusly is generally price supportive. If one looks at most of the high market cap biotechs they have sizeable intstitutional participation.

RVX is no longer a one trick company. When you look at the list of opportunities with cardio vascular, renal, orphan indications and who knows what else in epigenetics and pair that with an excellent safety record in a fairly large patient population I think broader recognition and greater buy in are not that far away. Again, all of course JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply