...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

NASDAQ!!! Although additional regional licensing deals would add significant value to our shares as well :) Good luck to all Stock...

<!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->

..hummmmm.........that will probably be the only type of activity to spur us on,,,,,,,,,it seems the big boys cant make a deal with RVX and they wont become shareholders like us,,,,,,,,,imo,,,KD,,,,NGN,,,and now HL want all the gravy from 208,,,,,what type of deals would put $$$ long term in their wallets???,.,...none from what I see,,,,,,,,,,,so we are slave shareholders joined to our billionaires !!,,,,,,,DM and gang will be big beneficiaries as most have little or no personal out of wallet cash in RVX,,,,,,hopefully some investment firms decide to take positions,,,,,I assume we will have to stay the course for the end results,,,,,,albeit risk should diminish the longer Phase lll is active,,,,,,,its going to be booom,,or burst!!,,,,,,,me be thinking again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thats my assessment,,,,,,yepper.

New Message
Please login to post a reply