...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Its at times like this whether I wonder if there really is a seller looking to unload 12,000 shares....or whether that's just a bluff.  So many times I have hit the ask, not just with RVX but with other stocks....only to see no change in the number of lots on offer with my trade shunted off to a secondary exchange.

It goes back to an earlier post I did on "The Art of War".....how smart money players, if they're looking to buy they must make it appear that they want to sell, and likewise when they're looking to sell they must make it appear they're wanting to buy.

I haven't used the expression for a while but I've used it often enough.....its all tea leaves.  Hopefully we get someting out of the meeting that brings some sustained buying pressure that will push the PPS and then everything going on right now with the PPS around $1.80 will be academic.  If it happens I will contend that there were buyers looking to load up at $1.80 but that there were simply precious few shares available, at $1.80 or even at prices up to the low $2s.  Others no doubt will say I'm full of (something) and that'll be fine if it happens....its not like if there are smart money players looking to load up, its not like they're going to put a PR announcing their intention.

New Message
Please login to post a reply