...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Koo,,,,,,,I agree with what you are saying,,,,,,I am just trying to get a perspective on things here,,,,,KD has out of pocket put about $24 Million in RVX,,if more, not much by my estimate,,,,,,,he is a Billionaire worth an estimated $6.6 Billion,,,,,,,,so if I had a portfolio worth a million dollars at this time ( which I dont) for me to have an equivalent amount of my portfolio in RVX I would have $3600! Not staggering by any stretch. It amounts to about 3.6 one thousands of the whole.

My point being once again,,,he is in the drivers seat, DM aint up this point!,,,unless DM has a deep pocket buddy to take over the LoC and becomes a new insider/partner. Hence what I have been thinking is this is why we dont have a deal of any sort announced yet,,if we do get one,,it wont be with another insider/partner,,it will be a license agreement.

Cuz,,,KD dont want to share the sandbox,,,he just may pop the equivalent of another few hundred bucks at RVX to get a mighter share of the pie however, KBC noted as well. Risk, coupled with a Have Not, comes at a price. Its just business! And it certainly will be telling in that he believes we will be successful with the BoM. If the August event turns out to be a one man KD show, I will, as posted early, be buying more RVX shares,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jmo

New Message
Please login to post a reply