...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

There was a broker meeting in the Resverlogix Offices in Calgary on the afternoon of 23 Feb 2017 to update this group on where the company was at as well as a brief update on Zenith Epigenetics Ltd.

3 presentations were made, Don McCaffrey, John the analyst from Zacks that covers RVX and Dr Kulikowski SVP of Resverlogix.

Don gave an update on the company and the Phase III trial

- about 16 million of cash and the break down of share ownership pie chart that was posted in the last corporate update on this board. There are only about 55 million shares that are free trading (I’m pretty sure I know where about 20% of those free trading shares are and they are not going anywhere).

- there are about 1200+/- patients recruited now

- recruiting is happening at just over 160 clinics. There were more, however some have been removed from the study for lack of participation. Russian and Taiwanese clinics have not started recruiting as of last week.

For those that are counting, there are approximately 140 patients being recruited per month at this time.

-there are about 390 patient years covered so far in this trial. Those patient years will increase dramatically as this trial progresses with the number of patients currently recruited and the ones being recruited. There have been over 190 events and 129 patients have had events. It is important to keep in mind that it is only the first event of any patient that counts in this trial so multiple events from one patient will skew what you may be thinking after reading the previous sentence. It is only events that are 3 point MACE that count as well so both the number of events and the number of patients that have had events may not necessarily be MACE events or patients with 3 Point MACE events. All events must be adjudicated as well which is not the case for all of the events stated.

-time frame for the futility study results is still August this year and they are hoping it will be a little earlier.

- no comment can be made at this time with regard to financing and the loan(I can only guess that it is being worked on right now so no comment could be made).

John from Zacks gave a presentation on how the value of a biotech company was established and the parameters which he uses to establish a value. He uses a DCF model and applies a discount. At this time he says there is a 58% chance that this Phase III BETonMACE will be successful, after the futility study results come out and they are successful that % chance will increase a lot. His value at this time is US$5.00 per share today.

Dr Kulikowski gave a presentation that was close to an hour in length. Dr K has been with RVX since 2005 and is now a Senior VP. The presentation was largely technical however was presented so that the masses may have been able to understand the bulk of what she was saying. As was stated in the SA Article The Science is Getting ‘BETter’ For RVX208 by BKC there was a lot of time spent on the reduction of inflammation. Over 200 proteins were affected by RVX208 that affected 6 or 7 specific areas which together reduced MACE by 55% and 77% in the previous Phase II trials

- the most encouraging words that Dr K said was during the Q and A when asked what could go wrong at this point and going forward to the end of the trial was, this is biology so we don’t know what will happen 3 or 6 months or a year down the road but right now there are “no” significant safety issues that we can see, pressed even more on the safety issue she said “I could not write this script any better than the way this is playing out now”. I took this to mean that in this group of patients in this current trial things are looking very good from the information that they do receive in this double blinded trial.

Dr K also said that they have done some early animal work on an MS drug candidate that was showing signs of being promising. She gave the example of a mouse that was given the MS disease and could no longer stand up but after dosing with this other RVX compound it could then stand up. This adds a little fuel to SF’s Star Factory theory.

I have put this information together from conversations from 3 different people that were at this presentation. If anyone else has access to notes taken at this meeting, please post them. Apparently most of the slides used were from a previous slide presentation that was posted on this forum by BDAZ earlier this year.

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply