...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

You see it all the time in public forums....some speculative company has its stock pumped and promoted, lofty price targets are punted by analysts and other industry players, then after climbing 100's of %, sometimes even 1,000%.....then the stock trades down, and all those who missed selling the highs, or who truly believe some lofty price target.....they love to scream MANIPULATION!!!

Its called confirmation bias.....taking the available data and twisting it to fit with a preconceived opinion.  I'm as prone to it as anyone.  My suspicion that the shorting of around 200K shares up to Feb 15th, that its an effort by a player or players to hold the price down in an effort to exploit nervous and impatient retail holders....my opinion could merely be the result of confimation bias.

We haven't had a big run here in a while....the last big one coming almost 2 years ago in March/April of 2015 when the PPS jumped from down below 60 cents to $3 for a sip of coffee.....that's a gain of around 500%.  All the ingredients were there, news was out about Hepalink, Don was promoting the company on BNN and at the Richmond Club.....and volumes were getting north of 1 million on occasion....massive trading compared to traditional norms.

Anyway I'm just rambling now.....suffice to say I know that I may be putting the square peg data and cramming them into the round hole preconceived notion I have, I don't think so but I have to acknowledge that its possible.

Short interest update is tomorrow after the bell.....hopefully we see a big drop, then I will be able to put my idea that short players might have an inside track to the test.  If it does drop big and then the PPS takes off on a decent run....well, we shall see.

New Message
Please login to post a reply