...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

SanFran, thanks for your thoughts.

Of course I'm sure you realize I am following Agora and IV everyday and I truly appreciate your posts and perspectives along with other posters including the Zenith board.

I do hope that no one is bothered by me reposting Agora on SH. There is so much valuable information and it needs to be shared. If reposting is an issue either you or Kelsee should let me know and I'll do referals to Agora instead of reposting. 

Keep doing your great posts. Every idea that is expressed sparks others to see the situation through a shift in the angle of the prism and reveals new light.

The bfw post that talked about the clinical uptake completely blew me away. That, along with slide 32 of the Cowen presentation, I simply had to reply directly. His/her post put practical context on apabetalone and I guess it fit what I already felt but bfw put it the context of the "on the street" application...by that I mean after a patient is released from the hospital or from his/her doctor's office with apabetalone as part of the cocktail of standard of care drugs.

My sister-in-law had a stroke in May 2016. She is gradually recovering. While we do not know what apabetalone might do for her at this stage, and I don't even know if she is low HDL, apabetalone sure comes to mind!

So please keep all the great thinking coming on Agora!

Cheers

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply