...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Led 

Back when the AGM was postponed I predicted a deal would happen in June give or take a month and the deal would be with Pfizer. I am still thinking that. The last thing you want to do is try to get the word out about a deal. Might be considered dangerous manipulation. The deal will come. You do not want to P/O any of BP. Which I think Don may have done back in aorund Feb 2007 when at  the Palliser Hotel in Calgary Don got up in front of several hundred shareholders waving a brown manilla envelope. I paraphrase what he said - who knows what is in the envelope - I won't mention the P word. Mere days later the stock got as high as $ 29.75. A couple months later it was back to 7 or 8  On another occasion with friends in Kelowna it was alledged Don told those friends that RVX would soon be $ 60.00. It never came close and a statement of claim was lodged in court against him. That claim died. Back at the special meeting in May 2013 to spin off Newco/Zenith and just before the Assure results came out at the infamous AHA I asked Don " if Esperion is worth $ 1.3 billion what would you take for RVX. His reply was " only if it was my share" I thought it was bravado and obviously entusiasm about the upcoming ASSURE results. We all know what happened within a mere couple days. His world kind of fell apart and mine too . No way was he going to see $ 1.3billion. Maybe $ 1.3 thou. Now he may be seeing well over $1.3billion. Oh the luck of the Irish.

I think Don sometimes gets a little overly excited about the massive potential and there have been a lot of missteps along the way. But overall I think Don and all the staff at RVX have done a great job. Their impossible mission is almost done.    

Torpedoman

New Message
Please login to post a reply