...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Friedreich’s Ataxia Therapy News - Very interesting

https://friedreichsataxianews.com/2017/05/25/pfizer-seeks-patent-covering-friedreichs-ataxia-therapy-resverlogixs-has-already-developed/

This portal for Friedeich's Ataxia news stories has an interesting take on Pfizer's patent application:

Resverlogix, which is based in Calgary, Canada, responded to news of the patent application in an understated way. *Instead of indicating it would challenge the patent request*, the company’s president and chief executive officer, Donald McCaffrey, said that “we welcome the attention drawn to Resverlogix and apabetalone from significant industry groups such as Nature Reviews Nephrology and Pfizer.” (*My Bolding*)

Reading this take on the news has me thinking that there may very well be something going on between Pfizer and Resverlogix.  I had wondered about how Pfizer could patent something Resverlogix developed and patented....but dismissed that thought after reading some of the discussion here.  This article seems to suggest that RVX could challenge the application...but that they're choosing not to, and that is (imo) at least noteworthy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply