...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Friedreich’s Ataxia Therapy News - Very interesting

So they'd need a lot of money...meh.  Just hire one of those "you don't pay unless we win" law firms, there's one that advertises on the radio where I live...Dewey Cheatham & Howe is their name I think, (that's a joke, if you don't get it say those names slowly and out loud).

When Pfizer's patent news came out and Bear posted the actual application....(props BDZ) I was overwhelmed by the number of compounds that were included.  Then I started thinking about baseball and wondering if they threw any in there just to confuse matters.  In a baseball game, when there's a runner on 2nd base, the catcher will put down several different signs...and only the pitcher is supposed to know which one is the actual pitch he's to throw, it might be the 1st, the 2nd or 3rd...or maybe the one sign that isn't put down.  

What intrigue's me a bit is that out of all those compounds, that this news site focused in on Apabetalone....Much ado about nothing?  Are all the other compounds McGuffins?  A McGuffin btw is a character in a "who dunnit play" that is there to throw the audience off the scent of who the real criminal is.  In Mousetrap all the cast were pretty much McGuffins, everyone but the cop of course.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply