...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

The news of July 2014 seems pretty clear, I don't recall anything coming out subsequent....I'm not suggesting the loan couldn't be amended again, but unless someone has something concrete then I'll go with the news that came out almost 3 years ago:

CALGARYJuly 3, 2014 /CNW/ - Resverlogix Corp. (TSX:RVX) ("Resverlogix") today announced that it has entered into an Amended and Restated Loan Agreement with Citibank, N.A. ("Citibank") which provides for the existing loan granted to Resverlogix by Citibank to be increased by $30 million to $68.8 million (the "Amendment"). The loan will be repayable upon maturity on August 28, 2017 and may be prepaid in whole or in part without penalty. Interest on the loan will be payable annually in arrears at a rate equal to the per annum Canadian one-year LIBOR swap rate plus 3.14%, to be reset annually. The loan will be secured by an irrevocable $68.8 million Standby Letter of Credit (the "Letter of Credit") arranged by Eastern Capital Limited ("Eastern") which will be maintained until maturity of the loan.

http://www.resverlogix.com/media/press-release.html?id=504#.WTCrjWjyvIU

New Message
Please login to post a reply