...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I am convinced that the borrowing of over 600K shares between May 31st and June 15th....and then dumping them back into the market, there is zero doubt in my mind that this had a tremendous impact on RVX's PPS....with most of that activity taking place AFTER JUNE 9th. Prior to June 9th the trading was incredibly light....25 or 30ish thousand, and one day of less than 10K. 

Anyone who thinks borrowing that many shares short and then dumping them....that it had a neglible impact on a thinly traded stock like RVX....My only question would be if they have a perscription for the weed they're smoking.

As for the units bought by parties other than Eastern/Hepa...your number is about 2.5 million, and that sounds about right so I'm not going to verify it.  Those units were just bought at $1.80....and if the warrants attached to them have been sold for 45ish cents....then they're only down a smidge...Individuals who would qualify to participate in that B&B placement would have to be, I'm assuming, qualified investors....people with at least $1 million in liquid investable capital and a high degree of market knowledge.....imo not the typical profile of an investor who bails after a few short days because of a very small % loss.  

And while the topic includes short selling....remember that the 800+ thousand total figure....its only current to June 15th, its entirely possible that the number has climbed measurably since then.

New Message
Please login to post a reply