...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Can't find any logic to buying the warrants at all....imo they're grossly overpriced.

Fair points FMM....I still see the premium as being increidbly inflated, but there is an advantage certainly if RVX explodes to $10+ as you think is possible....I too think that is very possible.  I see the looming FA as being the Rubicon here.....thumbs up and I think $10 is very possible...and when a stock catches fire its all about supply and demand, if it could get to $10 then why not $15...

I still think the reason the price is somewhere around 45 cents....I would guess that a lot of short players would be buying them right now as insurance against just such an upward explosion in the price.  A short player can only cover with actual shares, he can't cover by buying IOUs of more shorted shares...and I see the warrants as great insurance....the worst case scenario is having to cover at $2.50 (assuming they're bought for 45 cents) by excercising at $2.05 if the PPS does as longs are hoping and goes to $4, $5, $10, $15 or more....

First round of golf tomorrow....wish me luck.  Its my Church's annual tourney and I hope I don't get punished on the links for missing services the past 2 Sundays.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply