...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Can't find any logic to buying the warrants at all....imo they're grossly overpriced.

KK2 - In my personal experience I have never paid for warrants to be converted to shares, with a full service brokerage. In the few occasions that I had in the warrants  that I wanted to sell I simply just sold them on the market. In the one occasion that a company got bought out prior to the expiry date of the warrants I moved them into a margin account, the brokerage covered the cost for a couple of days until the shares showed up and then the deal closed. I have never run into a situation like that in a registered account so can't speak to how that would play out. The really great thing about these warrants is that they have a 4 year life. If we don't have a deal within that time we would be in serious danger of never having a deal. So, given the previous sentence, whether your warrants are in a Cash/Margin account or Registered account you would simply sell them on the market without exercising them. The difference would likely just a few cents at that point.

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply