...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Did you know that 45% of deaths in the developed world are due to fibrosis-induced organ failure?

Did you know that Brd4 inhibition has been found to block fibrosis in the heart (cardiac fibrosis)?

Did you know that Brd4 inhibition has been found to block fibrosis in the liver (hepatic fibrosis)?

Did you know that Brd4 inhibition has been found to block fibrosis in the pancreas (pancreatic fibrosis)?

Did you know that Brd4 inhibition has been found to block fibrosis in the kidneys (renal fibrosis)?

Did you know that Brd4 inhibition has been found to block fibrosis in the lungs (pulmonary fibrosis)?

Did you know that a short, well written, open access review, published June 28, authored by top notch scientists from the Gladstone Institutes at UCSF and from University of Colorado describes the connection between Brd4 inhibtion and the above types of fibrosis? (Stratton, Haldar and McKinsey, 2017 - see link below)

Did you know that at the time of writing, the online version of the review has been read only 20 times?

Here is the link: https://f1000research.com/articles/6-1015/v1

If you are an investor in Resverlogix, reading this review is a must.

Enjoy!

BKC

PS! Last time I posted, my post immediately got burried in rather low relevance back-and-forth posts. I'll repost this post if the same thing happens to this post. The above topic is front and center of what RVX208 is all about.

New Message
Please login to post a reply