...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

SF - The quietness from the company at this time should be of no surprise to anyone who has been involved with owning shares of public companies for more than a couple of years. When management is working on a deal or financing of any kind they are usually required to go into blackout in order to not show their hand to anyone. Since it looks like a couple of shareholders, Eastern and Hepa could be involved in a financing that may be forthcoming it is probably likely that they are in the know at this time. If that is the case they are likely under some kind of Confidentiality Agreement as well. If anyone else would like to be in the know to the same degree as those two entities it is very possible, just buy a little over 10% of the company and be prepared to continue to write cheques to keep it all going. If you, like me, are not in that catigory then we just have to grin and bare it. DM might want to tell us all a lot but simply can't because of being in blackout.

I do abosutely realize this sucks but unfortunately it's the way it has to be.

There has been much commentary here of late as to why it will end up being financed. Let's just hope it will not be to dilutive. One saving grace here is that DM and his team get the same dilutive treatment that you and I get so we know he is likely working very hard for all shareholders.

Ideally we will end up with a deal that comes with some cash along with an extension/increase to the existing loan and a PP to make some parties happy for sticking their neck out a little further than many of us.

Just a few more trading days to go until we find out part of our fate.

dyodd

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply