...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Resverlogix Closes Extension of Maturity Date of Loan and Announces Private Placement

"Mr. Donald McCaffrey, President and CEO stated, "We are pleased that the loan has been extended for four months as we expect, within that period of time, to close the contemplated transaction we also announced today and close or significantly advance other similar initiatives that we have been diligently pursuing. Closing of any of these transactions would be anticipated to provide funding more than sufficient to retire the loan in full. Our goal remains to create long-term value for our shareholders.""

Hummmmm..........what ever the deal is,,,DM is focusing on the long term not the short term,,,,,,cuz he has to!,,,,,,that seems to make much more sense here.....especially when we are not in the drives seat,,,,,,,more dilution is a given,,,,I really dont expect any major price movent to the up side,,,,,,more likely more sideways to the down side as the deal will off set a positive FA,,, I hope I am wrong but its reality!,,,,,,,,,,,,DM is clear in the above,,,he is saying to shareholders,,hang on to your shares,,,,,the winnings are down the road from here,,,not next door,,,,how far,,,Ill venture the guesstimate that the Fall of 2018 will be our first real leg up on the BoM results,,,,,,,,I dont think its fair to any of the readers here to say we should expect fireworks to be created on any deal announcemnt....its the safeguard of the IP that is the most important, even more important than a + FA.....and as far as getting bought out for $5 billion in the short term,,,,,it is always nice to dream. This is just my opinion,,,,,its worth only what its typed on,,,,,,,,,the Fall of 2018 will come faster than any one thinks,,,,and it is still not what I consider long term,,,,,,,and I dont think DM is thinking that way either,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply