...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Koo this stock is going to more then explode, it is going to go ballistic with a +FA. It is an amazing vote of confidance when there is 111mm shares outstanding and two hours into trading only 500 have traded. I realize that no buyers are ready to step up and make a move but somebody has to flinch.  The history with the owners of these shares on this board is such that you are going to have to pay to get them and none of the suspected shenanigans by MM's is going to pry mine from me unless you pay. I believe that is the sentiment of most persons on this board. The more I suspect under the table activities the more tightly I hold.

I suspect there is quite a board room battle going on right now and Don is earning his salary. The heavy hitter share holders are possibly duking it out. The question is, is the LOI from one of the insiders or a new suitor. What weight does Hepa or Dart have if there is a third party. With no AGM date set and time passing I believe we have about one month maximum to wait and everyone knows this. With no FA and this being a possible deal breaker the pressure is building way beyond explode to ballistic. We will see in due time

New Message
Please login to post a reply