...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: frustrant en taberouaite....got a reply to my follow up email

I'm not letting go of it....perhaps some don't mind it when someone tells them, "I'm an honest person, and I never lie"....and then that person lies over and over.  Perhaps some are okay with it, and are willing to think....oh well, they've got their reasons.

I don't want to know WHAT the scheduling conflict was.....okay, those who were scheduled to be in NYC had a more pressing obligation on Monday, no worries.   Maybe it was a root canal as I suggested earlier....I doubt it, but I don't care.  All I want to know is when the conflict arose, or at least when the decision was made to skip out on R&R....there's nothing material there. 

Sarah, Clayton...or whoever, they can simply say..."The decision to cancel attendance at R&R was made on Thursday/Friday/Saturday....last month".  The follow up question is obvious, about the lack of notification from a company that espouses high ethical standards and a belief in timely and transparent communication.  

I'm going to put another call to the company tomorrow....I don't want any privelged insider infomation, just some banal stuff that is not material in nature.  There are advantages with being a public company, but with those advantages come responsibity as well, one of which is responding to shareholder concerns....Facebook could have stayed private, but by being public guys like Zuckerberg are able to cash in big time.  If Resverlgoix succeeds with Apabetalone, given DM's holdings....he has a chance to cash in huge. 

Anyway we'll see how it plays out....

New Message
Please login to post a reply