...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

KK2 - I can't quite understand what you were trying to say with the verbage used but will give this a shot.

Hepalink has a contract with RVX for distribution of RVX-208 in China and area. Hepa is the only one that can agree to a change in that contract. Hepa owns 13%ish of RVX and no Zenith Capital Corp shares that I know of. Eastern owns 19.6ish % of RVX and 38%ish of ZEnith Capital Corp which owns the RPSs. There is no trouble with selling RVX at all under any circumstance. Hepa keeps their territory and gets 13%ish of the proceeds and Eastern get their % of the proceeds. As far as Zenith Capital Corp is concerned they will get the royalties from the RPSs and Eastern would be entitled to their % of those royalties for as long as there are drugs being developed and going to market from the purchase of either or both RVX and Zenith Epigenetics Ltd. It is Zenith Capital Corp that Owns the RPSs. If my understanding is correct, Zenith Epigenetics Ltd is the operating company with all the molecules (1500) that can be sold off in 1 or multiples at a time. As San Fran says it's a Star Factory.

Now if the purchaser wanted to buy the RPSs then Eastern would have a lot of clout in that decision. Personally I will be quite happy to ride on Easterns coattails in that situation if it ever comes up.

Now as far as a CVR type of deal for RVX, the share price for RVX on the market will reflect any type of CVR deal done. The shareholders, any of us, will have the opportunity to sell our shares on the market from the time the deal is announced until the day it closes. From the deals that I have seen in the past, and there has been a number of the brought up on this board, the share price generally goes to a price of 80% to 85% of the final value of the CVR deal. At that time we the shareholders will have the opportunity to determine whether we are going to hang on until the deal closes or sell our shares at the price someone is willing to pay on the open market. In any deal done there will be many moving parts. Sharpen your pencils today so that you have a good idea if the price offered on the market is worth taking at that time or riding this to the closing day.

dyodd

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply