...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

As I was hiking yesterday it occurred to me that RVX may be registering for a number of investor conferences in order to have a predetermined platform to announce a deal IF and WHEN it comes together. Beginning last fall there was a change in the date of the AGM, a month or two later there were a number of insiders/employees that bought stock or converted options to stock, which is generally a good sign for a company and then a couple of missed presentations. I am of the opinion that the AGM would not have been able to be moved that far out without presenting the TSE a plausible story as to why it should be that much further out, like a deal being very close. Now my speculation is that for whatever reason(s) the deal didn't get done but there was still ongoing negotiations that had reasonable potential of producing some fruit. 

The best place to present a business advancement would be at an investor forum versus a scientific forum so from the IR perspective it would make sense to register for the more significant investor forums well in advance rather than trying to squeeze in at the last minute. In a situation where a deal did not come together by the time of the conference/forum you simply cancel and don't go to the expense of having a team go just because. This would be good financial management but as GAC brought up a little bit of a challenge for IR to keep up with, however not impossible. It sounds to me that GAC and Clayton have that worked out now.

Let's hope this next conference is the platform to announce a deal.

Just a few random thoughts.

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply