...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

hmmmmmm,,,Zenith may see a CVR deal,,,,but,,,,,,RVX,,, I say never will,,,,,RVX if its worth anything will be owned lock stock and barrel by the major insiders here.....what have they got to lose by not buying out the shares???,,they are not going to allow a BP in a CVR to muscle in on a block buster drug capable of selling into mulitple large markets???....hummmm,,,,,a huge amount of money maybe???,,,,,,,,,,,it just aint going to happen,,,,,,KD and HL had to gonads to put up when the going was tuff,,,,the going is certainly not near as tuff now and probably going to get a lot easier in the coming months,,,,,,,,,I dont drink the DM kool-aid where BP was at our doorstep...the tracks in the sand tell me otherwise,,,HL and KD have known that all along,,,,,and what the begeeze are people looking to DM for direction or his next move here,,the hat and the rabbit from here on in will be courtesy of the major insiders,,,,,,,,DM gave up any control or influence he had in this last round of financing.....KD and Li Li will defintiely run the show now,,,,,with controlling interest ,,one does the controlling,,,it dont just seem that way, it is that way!!,,,,,,,,,,jmo

New Message
Please login to post a reply