...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

As mentioned in my last reply to toinv's post, and on a few other occaasions, imo the deal that seems most likely is something with Shenzhen Hepalink.  I'm just spit balling though, obviously I have no idea if such a deal is in the cards, or what it would look like if it is....

With that being said, maybe this might make sense.  HL has darn near 50% ownership already, so for simplicity's sake I'm going to call it 50%.  Beacon's target of $8.55 would put the MC at around $1.5 Billion in Canadian funds.  So to buy out the remaining shares, assuming they could get approval at that price, the Li's would have to come up with around $750 million CDN.  

Or maybe they want to get Shenzhen Hepalink listed in Canada and the States?  As I recall there was a recent announcment about the TSX and Shenzhen exchange engaging in some kind of collabration.  Maybe Resverlogix (and perhaps Zenith too) could become part of a broader deal that sees Shenzhen Hepalink listed in China and on the TSX and Nasdaq?  

Thoughts?

New Message
Please login to post a reply