...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

narmac - There has been a lot of numbers and dates flying around these past few months so it's easy to get them confused. Mid way, plus or minus, through 2017 we were expecting a Futility Analysis at 125 3 point MACE events. At the AGM a month ago the company said they won't be having a "real" Futility Analysis whatever that meant, but will be having a Sample Size Analysis at 188ish events sometime in Q1 2018, they hope. The goals seem to be as clear as mud. 

The 250 3 point MACE events with 2400 patients expected in the second half of 2018 has not changed from the first time I heard about this trial. The full readout, from my understanding has also always been expected  around mid 2019.

The infection points for potential purchasers has been around the time of the FA, the SSA, the Top Line Data Readout and the full trial data analysis. The only things we need to guess at is, is 208 safe, will we get more than 25% RRR or more than 30%RRR, do we have enough money to complete the trial, which inflection point will a potential purchaser use, will they offer us cash or stock or a combination there of, will we be offered 5, 10 or 15 billion or nothing at all, will we have enough good data with 2400 patients or will it have to be bumped up to 3600 patients, how much more will it cost in dollars and time if the patients numbers increase to 3600 and whether we the shareholders will still be alive when this is all said and done. A biotech investment probably isn't the best place for someone who adheres to strict schedules and timelines. Of course now is the kicker, what happens to these patients when they come off of apabetalone after they have been on it for 2 years. This is biology after all and it can surprise in both directions at any time. We are the trail blazers in this field.

I still take refuge in the words of Dr K last February when she said, if we were writing the script today we couldn't write it any better than the way it is playing out. I certainly hope that is still the case today.

All IMO, dyodd.

tada 

New Message
Please login to post a reply