...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Resverlogix Announces US$30 Million Loan Commitment Letter .

I want a copy of that dictionary tada.....their definition of how RVX manages to raise cash is pretty darned good.

It looks to me like a band-aid solution....but not a cheap dollar store bandage to cover the open wound that is RVX financial position, but something stronger and more durable that will last until at least the end of the year.

Put another way....its like RVX was in intensive care, in serious but not critical condition.  Without the cash we were getting close to being in a critical and life threatening state. 

Donny arranging this transfusion....I'd uplist our status now to stable.  We're a long way from being out of the woods, but at least the patient will live long enough now to see what the results of the tests will be.

Its not the best case scenario, but its damn good to my eyes.  As to why they can't attract BP interest....given the way the company is structured with Eastern HL, the royalty preferred shares, I think its too convulted to allow for other parties no matter how interested they might be.

New Message
Please login to post a reply