...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: I have to hand it to management and the board of directors ...

....... what an incredible job managing the share price down by about 80% since  closing the HL private placement in December when unencumbering the IP was going to “increase our degrees of freedom”.  Where are the investments from funds that were going to be able to invest once the company was debt free, where are the licensing deals that were going to come with upfront money, where are the partnerships bringing money to advance other indications of Apabetalone and begin moving forward on the 6 or 7 other clinic ready compounds. So far since the HL closing all management has been capable of is progressively worse band aid financings, giving away one small territory for free and in general throwing heaps of uncertainty on this story. Appalling. It’s pretty sad when as a shareholder the only thing I can be happy about is that I did sell some shares in the last six months. Sadder still is that unless something happens to vastly improve my confidence in management, even at these low levels I can’t bring myself to buy back any of the shares I sold.  

I still believe that the science holds a great deal of promise and I still hold a lot of shares (that I kind of wish I didn’t). I hope I come to regret the sales I made but if I do I’m pretty certain that it won’t be because of anything smart management does. They could get lucky along with the rest of us and get a positive SSRA that does not result in a trial extension followed by a positive final read out. JMO

*GAC, what I would like to know from Don, if you get the chance, is when going this loan route why the loan was not for a longer term and enough to complete BETOnMACE with some time and financial cushion for a trial extension. That would at least eliminate the need for further desperation financing. We were told quite some time ago that the current enterprise value (at the time) of RVX was in excess of $1B USD. It would seem that over a billion dollars of IP should have been able to leverage more than a $30MM loan. If you can ask that question thanks. If not best of luck gathering any additional info. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply