...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Okay I have to weigh in on this. I don’t post often but I will say, I read every single post on this board. I read this board daily and often multiple times a day to keep up and I will say, in my opinion, Kelsee you are out of line here on this point. I do not see a balance at all of shared opinion here. There is much more positive discussion as it relates to 208, the science, RVX and even DM himself than negative talk. I also believe that there is justification to discuss downsides (or unknowns) to those four topics (in particular DM himself) than there is  currently or had historically been discussed on the board. 

Kelsee you said “there are those here who seem to delight...” why do you feel they delight in this? What insight do you have in their feeling of “delight”. I didn’t see any smiley faces on their posts or even an LOL. I own 70K shares of RVX and if I post something that would seem negative about DM or the management of the company I can tell you that I take no delight in it at all!

Kelsee you said “all I have to do is research a posters past posts, if someone is consistently looking downside then there may yes, be an agenda in their sites and a problem..” So if you are researching past posts of someone who only focuses on the positives of RVX and all related to it, are you going to sanction them as being a pumper? Because isn’t pumping here an infraction?  Perhaps I should post here more often and perhaps take it upon myself to dig deep into the past and particularity focus on quotes from DM himself. The most concerning of which is when he stated long ago there were funds

to see this trial to completion. And I assure you Kelsee I take no “delight” in mentioning that or even recalling it for my own purposes of DD. My opinion is management needs to be replaced (and has needed to be replaced long ago). I would add that it would be in my right to state this opinion in this forum whenever it became relevant to do so. 

To say something nice..... Kelsee there has been a need in the past to stop the beating of dead horses and you have appropriately in my opinion stepped in. Thank you for that. But, like I said, I read this board daily and (unless you have, with lightening speed, read and removed these negative posts without my reading them) I don’t believe there is anyone “applying an agenda to paint a very bleak picture for this company”. In my well observed and well informed opinion. 

Very respectfully

DND

New Message
Please login to post a reply