...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I keep getting this message in my inbox:

Dear growacet,

You have been promoted to the next level within the AGORACOM Community.

The more you participate within the Community, the quicker you will rise through the ranks.

Test out your new administrative abilities right now by going to the AGORACOM website!

Vice President access level allows you to: * post unlimited number of messages a day * post press releases * upload photos * upload links * upload management bios * update fast facts section * update corporate profile * private message others * delete up to 5 offending messages per day (certain restrictions apply)

Thank you for your valuable contributions to the AGORACOM Community and for helping to make AGORACOM the top destination for serious small cap investors.

I don't care about the title, call me a bottle washer....I'd rather be a treasurer than a VP quite frankly, heck Clayton was a VP and we all know what a great job he did. 

But the ability to post a chart after saving it as a photo, or a youtube video...that would be nice.  I've checked after getting these emails and sure enough, I have those authorities....then I go to post a video from youtube or a chart, and by the time I'm done my rating has dropped back and I can't post it.   

New Message
Please login to post a reply