...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Yes, quiet times on the board for sure. That's what happens when there is little to no substantial new info/updates from the company, combined with all of us exhaustively discussing/speculating on timelines/outcomes of upcoming DSMB/SSRA (assuming it happens and doesn't get cancelled) and other potential upcoming milestones that could be announced at anytime. We are also still waiting for next MD&A that should be out by end of July or potentially August that could reveal some new info and clarify uncertainties. The only event in July to my knowledge is the AAIC meeting in a couple weeks where Resverlogix is presenting, but that is unlikely to reveal anything earth shattering.

The increase in share price lately is nice. I'm not complaining. But these share price changes are very modest relative to what may happen (in either direction) with release of key news that we may hear in the next several months. In terms of hitting a new 52-week high in share price, I'd also like to point out that thinking in terms of total market cap of Resverlogix over time is also informative. If one takes into account the increased number of total shares (dilution) that has occured over the past few years, then our current market cap is the highest it has been in at least 7 years (assuming I crunched the numbers correctly). 

BearDownAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply