...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I just got in the door a couple hours ago....what a nice surprise this news is!!!

Bear asked number of questions, one being if a reverse split and share consolidation are the same things....and they are.  A share roll back is a different kettle of fish entirely however, I've never come across anyone using that term to describe a Reverse Split / Share Consolidation:

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/rollbackward.asp

As for the PPS, without researching the finer details I'm dollars to donuts certain that a Nasdaq listing for a company at Resverlogix's stage of development would require a PPS of $5 in U.S currency.  And I'm reasonably certain that they'll need to beef up the balance sheet as well.  I would say we're looking at a Reverse split ratio of between 5 and 10 to one. 

That is to say that if a 10:1 consolidation were to take place that for every 10 shares someone owned pre-split they would own 1 post split. The pricing would depend on the pre consolidation price of our shares.  If we're trading at $2.50 CDN and a 10 for 1 split takes place then someone who owns say 25,000 shares priced at $2.50....they would own 2,500 shares priced at $25 afterwards.  $25 CDN would be about $19.20 at the current exchange.  

Any consolidation would affect both RVX and RVXCF....there are roughly 177 million shares outstanding and those symbols are the tickers they trade under on the TSX and OTC respectively.  But a share of Resverlogix is a share of Resverlogix no matter the exchange or ticker symbol.  If they do a 1:10 then those 177 million shares would be reduced to 17.7 million.  Of course the PR talks of a possible share offering as well so that number would go up.

I too hope that come Sept/Oct that the PPS is already at $5+ USD thus rendering the need for a consolidation to facilitate a US/Naz listing as moot.....but it might be prudent to still do reverse to get at least over $10...

Gonna make for an interesting day of trading tomorrow and I'll be watching when I'm not working on the yard which is now overgrown due to our absence the past 12 days or so. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply