...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

While most of us, myself included, have assumed that the move of the past couple days has been the result of the US listing news, I think it may very well be the engagement of Rothschild & Co that has helped sustain and prolong the move up.  

I did some reading last night and this isn’t Canaccord or some Raymond James that’s been engaged as an advisor, and that’s not casting aspersions on those two firms…but Rothschild & Co is in an entirely different league I would venture. 

This company is headed up by a member of the French Branch of the renowned family.  Going over news pieces I don’t see them advising any other penny stock companies, but I do see them being engaged by governments and a lot of M&A type activity.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-31/puerto-rico-hears-energy-assets-may-fetch-up-to-4-billion

If news had come out that Resverlogix had engaged even a BMO or RBC, I don’ think the market reaction would have been as robust.  While it is Resverlogix engaging Rothschild & Co I am operating on the assumption that Rothschild could have easily said, “Non merci, we have no interest in taking on the business of a little known and thinly traded development stage Canadian biotech”.   Rothschild & Co, for me upon reflection is spelling validation en masse, with a big bolded and underlined V. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply