...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

So we have a "maybe" prediction that RVX could retrace and fall by about $1 CDN per share...that the Market Cap for Resverlogix could see somewhere around $175 million erased.

Interesting.  But in the past year and a bit we've seen big drops play out a couple of times.

The first was in June of 2017 with the announcement of the B&B overnight offering....the same offering that gave so many of us our lovely warrants.  But its worth noting that short interest spiked along with that news.  So I would argue that the financing news in of itself wasn't enough to send RVX crashing from the $2.20 area down in and around $1.30....that move down was abetted by what I consider some manipulative and opportunistic short selling of RVX.

The next big drop happened for a similar reason....in April of this year it only took a "proposed" offering to do the trick, and again RVX crashed hard. And again the move down was abetted by a big jump in short selling, with short interest eventually going as high as 1.6 million when prior to the proposed offering news it was less than 200K.  That  short attack saw RVX crash from around $1.80 and it didn't bottom out until falling under $1.20 per share.

Our short selling (sic) friends still haven't recovered from that little debacle, still having 840 odd thousand shares left to cover as of the most  recent update to July 31st. 

Consider this.  800,000 shares covered at $3 would require shorts to pay $2.4 million.  But in order to do that of course there have to be shareholders willing to part with 800,000 shares for that $3 price.

Will they get the chance?  CP seems to think it could happen.....

Its always possible RVX could see another short attack.   Maybe they'll announce another "proposed" offering leading to another spike in short interest, driving the PPS down in hopes that enough hands will weaken.

Seeing as we're sharing future hypothecial price based plans, I will share mine.  

We're too close to the finish line now to consider selling any shares for me....and while I'm not planning on adding shares I have been adding warrants to my pile.   

We all seem to be expecting the PPS to be at $10, or $20...or possibly even higher within the next short while, and when I say short while that's as compared to the time we've all been waiting..for me its a little over 4 years now. I'm envisioning ~$10 by the end of 2018....at which point, if it happens, I expect I'd sell maybe 2 or 3K for some walking around money.

New Message
Please login to post a reply