...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

What would you do then Chess?  There are a myriad of possiblities out there....anything is possible of course. 

US China relaitons could collapse with an escalation of a trade war leading ultimately to armed conflict sending the capital markets into a tailspin and knocking RVX all the way down to $1 or  less.

Would you be a buyer then CP?  Maybe?

Hypothetical situations are innumerale, there are countless possibilities out there...some more probable than others.  News about a SSRA for BETonMACE is far more likely imo than the US/China scenario I pulled out of my nether regions to make a simple point.  

I was admonished pretty severely for predicting that the cancelation of the proposed offering could lead to a short attack....I fully expected it to happen and was glad it didn't, instead shorts seemed to have gone the other way and started covering....but then we had the naked short selling that resulted in delivery failures and forced covering that had me thinking that maybe bears were canabalizing each other, with shorts forcing others to sell shares that didn't exist.

Fun and games....here's a good read on tree shaking that very much applies to RVX right now imo...in fact I think its applied for a while now at least.  

https://seekingalpha.com/article/785481-bear-raids-and-tree-shaking-in-biotechnology-and-drugs

You don't shake a barren tree, there's no fruit that will fall to the ground.  When when the fruit is ripe and juicy and valuable....you shake it like crazy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply