...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

hummm,,,when to sell!!,,,, the old conundrum!! Well that is specific to each investor here. We should be well aware that we have a very limited chance of selling at the top,,if one agrees that this is an accurate statement then one should apply their own formula for knowing when to make a disposition/s. As individuals we will trade at different times and pricing,,,some trades will work out great and some not so,,no one has next weeks paper the day they trade,,no one!!

I first got involved in this damn stock market back in 1986 with a financial adviser by my side. Many years later I realized that advisors really have no more idea about future market prospects than a layperson!! So since then, I have followed professional blogs, investment firm holdings, news from investor magazines, seminars, actively learning about fundamentals, technicals,,market leverage etc,,and have come to learn that the market is skewed and that predicting it will most likely make a fool of an investor and it makes little difference what background that investor has! So one must adapt or die when in the market! One only has to look at the many large funds that are now defunct because of the skew and the arrogance of those professional management teams thinking that they knew what the future held for their investments!! So one lesson learned is not to think we actually know where RVXs' share price will be next week or next year but to take advantage of winnings and limit losses when each of us feel the time is right!

One other note, if one buys into a stock then know you buy the company's management team,,,,,cuz,,,it's the management team that will produce shareholder value short term and long term,,,,,what length those terms are is up to each investor here and it will play a major role in what each of us get out of this investment.,no one knows where the end game is,,not even DM,,and he is one sharp cookie,,,,,and thats what I see as being the reality of it all!!,,,,jmo

New Message
Please login to post a reply