...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

The likes of Carrol, Husten, and Feuerstein....in my books they're talking heads, but they are not the necks. 

If you saw the movie 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' then you'll likely remember the line where the mother tells her daughter that while her father is the head of the household, it is the mother who is the neck, and she can turn the head in whatever direction she chooses.

I don't think these guys decide what drugs/companies they're going to cover, in my books they're part of the market machinery that looks to attract attention to stocks that are 'in play'.  Resverlogix used to be in that category, back when they were playing nice with Wall/Bay Streets and engaging Investment Banking types in order to raise capital in the early stages.  Back then they needed money to see if they could come up with something.....

Now, now I would venture to say that they know they have something.....and now I don't think they're playing nice with 'The Street'.  And 'The Street' isn't going to use its machinery to attract attention to a company when there's nothing in it for them...that's my opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply