...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

My call with Paul lasted just over 15 minutes, 15:28 to be precise according to my phone's log.  I didn't of course include EVERY bit of diaglogue, stuff about formal Korean greetings etc.  

But one thing he did mention I think bears repeating.  I'm a Christian and I take my faith seriously, although I know I fall far short a lot of the time....its hard letting yourself go and putting Christ at the centre of all things, that's not the way our broken world operates.  

During our conversation Paul reminded me of something, something I already know...something all of us know, but something that I think gets glossed over in our (or at least my) anxiousness to see things wrap up here finally.  

I believe we're all eager to see BETonMACE completed, BDZ wants to know (as others do too I'm sure) if there will be a PR when the 250 number hits.  But using numbers takes all the humanity out of the equation, calling Heart Attacks and Strokes "Events" or MACE....

Paul reiterated that well known fact....we're basically waiting for people to have a Heart Attack or a Stroke or to die from one of the two.  I'm sure pretty darn near everyone  here has some personal experience with a loved one suffering one or the other of those two tragedies....and obviously its not something you would wish on anyone.  Perhaps there are people here who've suffered one themselves.  And yet here we are eargerly anticipating the end of the trial, an end which will not come until an unspecified number of people suffer such an event.

Its just something to think about, at least for me.  

Side note to Kelsee....I was aware you were joking about your car remark, you punctuated it with an lol to make that 100% crystal clear.  I should have included one myself to let you know I wasn't suggesting you call Sarah to find out when you could buy some new wheels :-)

Peace everyone.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply