...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Good evening BD,

Let me see if i can clarify a few things for you. 

You as well as most on here understand that only about 30% to 40% of the FDA phase 3 trials ever get approved. The ones that do get approved most likley go back and do a P3/B study and some after approval of marketing and are asked to do a Phase 4.  So in a perfect world, we are two plus years away from approval and a possible deal with BP.  But, deep down i think you will agree that we are not in a perfect world here?

You asked,

"Sounds like you're talking about BETonMACE initially reaching the "unofficial" 250-270 events, which then triggers the start of the trial wrap up (end of dosing, last patient visits, completion of adjudication, database lock, analyze data). Is this correct? "

Correct.

"So are you suggesting that Resverlogix should stay silent and not give any public updates as to reaching 250-270 events, ending dosing, commencing last patient visits, completing last patient visits, locking the database and completing adjudication?" 

I'm suggesting that it is material news to let the market know that dosing has ended, last patients have had  visits, locking the database and completing adjudication, etc. All this needs to be communicated.  My thoughts are that we don't need to divulge the 250 or 270 or 320 mace events. 

"This would be very unusual in comparison to the news releases that flowed out of Amarin's REDUCE-IT trial."

That's Amarin's decision to realease this news.  We are RVX, Amarin has been very liberal with it's PR. RVX has not been.  Not sure why you're trying to compare Amarin's management to RVX's management. I'm comfused by your point. Please clarify?

" So are you saying that you think Resverlogix will withhold announcements about trial milestones and data analysis until after FDA approval?"

Certainly not. Not sure where I lead you to believe this.  RVX has always PR'd material fact. I totally understand that some on here are looking for far greater disclosure but again look at the past and most of the PRs have been short and sweet.

"Or are you suggesting the BETonMACE will take MUCH longer to complete than current guidance?"

See my second paragraph above.  I hope and pray that we are in the 30% to 40% and in a perfect world.  But,  We might be in not a perfect world and have to go back and  do a P3b

CD

New Message
Please login to post a reply