...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I will postulate that BoM has probably passed 250 raw Mace events and is the adjuducation process toward confirming 250 adjudicated MACE events. Maybe some say we will receive a NR stating that we have 250 or possibly even 265 or such adjudicated MACE events and the BoM trial has concluded its dosing stage. We might hear this or not until they are ready to reveal Top Line data. I don't know how final visits and all of the other requisites will fit within this, maybe Bear has an idea. If they are going to announce the 250 or 250+, that could come any time, maybe next week, maybe next month but I think we are in that 2 - 3 month stretch. I base that on the idea that if they thought we might have 250 adjudicated events by December 31st, they probably aren't out by more than 3 months. Maybe we will receive that notification or maybe we have to wait for Top Line data, I hope not but it is what it is. What is front and center right now is financing and retiring the Third Eye loan. I hope we hear about that soon!

New Message
Please login to post a reply