...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Hi growacet,

You stated,

"The loan agreement is a different matter though.  Like you it is also front and centre for me....and if there isn't news by Thursday I will be rattling cages.  Good or bad in my view they have to announce something.  Either that they've satisfied the loan some how, or that they've renogitated with Third Eye.  Otherwise I believe they will have to announce that they have breached one of the covenants, the requirement that Top-Line data be released by Jan 31st."  

They don't need to announce "Nothing" by the 31st. The term of the loan is one year from May 1, 2018.  I will add this and again just a hunch that we are in a five, ten avg. daily pricing for a financing. My bet is we take care of Third Eye with this next round.  Just a hunch.

RESVERLOGIX ADVANCES US$30 MILLION LOAN CLOSING DOCUMENTATION

May 1, 2018

CALGARY, Alberta, May 01, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Resverlogix Corp. ("Resverlogix" or the "Company") (TSX:RVX) is pleased to update the market today that it is in the final stages of closing documentation in respect of the previously-announced US$30 million senior secured loan (the “Loan”) with Third Eye Capital, one of Canada’s largest alternative lending firms, acting as agent for a syndicate of lenders (the “Lenders”). The Loan has a term of 12 months, is repayable in part or in whole at any time, requires payment of commitment and exit fees totaling US$1.5 million, and bears interest at 10% per annum, payable monthly in cash. The Loan is secured by a security interest in all of the Company’s assets, including its patents and other intellectual property. The Lenders will receive 3,500,000 common share purchase warrants exercisable for a term of three years at a price of $1.40 per share. Closing is scheduled to occur imminently and is subject only to satisfaction of certain customary closing conditions.

Arif N. Bhalwani, Third Eye Capital’s Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, commented, “We are very pleased to partner with Resverlogix, providing capital to support its continued development including the BETonMACE trial.”

The net proceeds of the Loan will be used to fund research and development activities, including but not limited to, clinical trial activities related to the Phase 3 BETonMACE trial, general and administrative expenses, working capital needs and other general corporate purposes.

About Resverlogix

Resverlogix is developing apabetalone (RVX-208), a first-in-class, small molecule that is a selective BET (bromodomain and extra-terminal) inhibitor. BET bromodomain inhibition is an epigenetic mechanism that can regulate disease-causing genes. Apabetalone is the first and only chronic BET inhibitor selective for the second bromodomain (BD2) within the BET proteins. This selective inhibition of apabetalone on BD2 produces a specific set of biological effects with potentially important benefits for patients with high-risk cardiovascular disease (CVD), diabetes mellitus (DM), chronic kidney disease, end-stage renal disease treated with hemodialysis, neurodegenerative disease, Fabry disease, peripheral artery disease and other orphan diseases, while maintaining a well described safety profile. Apabetalone is currently being studied in a Phase 3 trial, BETonMACE, in high-risk CVD patients with type 2 DM and low high-density lipoprotein (HDL), and is expected to be initiated in a Phase 2a kidney dialysis trial designed to evaluate biomarker changes and safety parameters in up to 30 patients with end-stage renal disease treated with hemodialysis.

Resverlogix common shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX:RVX).

Follow us on Twitter: @Resverlogix_RVX

For further information please contact:

Investor Relations
Email:[email protected] 
Phone: 403-254-9252

Or visit our website: www.resverlogix.com 

CD

New Message
Please login to post a reply