...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

KBC, I am not asking Sarah, Paul...or anyone else to selectively disclose information to me and me only.  I thought my intent was pretty obvious but I guess it wasn't so I'll make it clear...or at least I hope this makes it clear.

What I am doing is pushing Resverlogix to be more transparent to ALL shareholders, big and small and anywhere in between.  I don't want Sarah or Paul to answer my question, I want them to put out a PR updating the market as to what is going on.

That's why I said in one of my emails, that if the answer is no to the question of being in full compliance with all the Third Eye loan covenants, that I expect to see news to that effect with details of plans going forward.  I don't want to be told selectively, I want the information out in the open where anyone and everyone can see it.

Its clear to me that Resverlogix has violated a covenant of the loan....they disclosed the covenant regarding top-line by Jan 31st.  Now that they've breached that covenant I want to know what is going on.  

I can guess of course....and my guess is that they've had discussions with Third Eye and thet the lenders have agreed not to pursue the matter.  But of course that is just a guess.  

I do not have a professional IR designation, I am not a member of CIRI.  Regardless I think I know how this matter could be handled quite simply.  A straight forward PR with a subject line that says something like:  'Resverlogix provides shareholder update'.

Then if my guess is correct they could write something like:

In May of 2018 the company took out a loan with Third Eye Capital (the lenders) for $30 million USD.  The loan contained certain restrictive covenants as disclosed in the company's most recent MD&A.  Among those covenants was a requirement that the company release Top-Line results from our Phase 3 BETonMACE trial by January 31st 2019.  As the trial is still on going we have been unable to meet this specific covenant, however we have been in discussions with the lenders and we wish to assure our shareholders that we remain in good standing with Third Eye Capital and have what we consider an excellent relationship with them.  The company remains in compliance with all other covenants of the loan.  

Would that be so hard to do?  Annouce to the street what is being selectively disclosed to those of us who's been contacting the company.

I think the market might just react very favourably to that type of news....and I further think that perhaps that's the reason the company is opting to be less transparent than I think they should be.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply