...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

But you did make a point that does strike me as significant.

Sarah said some very strong words to you that they are in good standing   That’s not fuzzy.  That’s firm.

As I've said many times before, I don't want the company selectively disclosing information to me....and I think Sarah may have just done that. 

It more than reasonable to assume, (in law its called 'the reasonable man's standard') that there are shareholders who are abreast of what was disclosed in the company's most recent MD&A, including obviously the covenant requiring top-line by Jan 31st.  I'm talking about shareholders who don't read or participate in this obscure little forum.  A shareholder, unaware that the company proclaims itself to be in "good standing" with Third Eye would be absolutely justified in wondering:  "What does it mean that they've breached this restrictive covenant"??? 

I have been given information that tells me the company is in good standing with Third Eye....

But why disclose that to me only?  And others who do participate in this forum (whether posting or just reading)....should they really take information such as this at face value, second hand on an anonymous message board???  I don't think so.

Thanks 10bagr....you've given me what I consider some decent ammunition in my efforts to get Resverlogix to be more transparent in their coporate communications.

Cheers and God Bless

New Message
Please login to post a reply