...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: I think everyone has expressed their opinions enough...

Well, perhaps it’s my turn to weigh in here with words (instead of just hitting the recommend buttons on the occasions I agree with the writer)

The existence of the January 31, 2019 covenant with loan company was clear. It was spelled out in the document disclosed by Resverlogix. 

It is also apparent however that the sky is not falling (some arrangement between Resverlogix and Thrid Eye appears to have been reached in my opinion)

The question is..... Why isn’t the sky falling? Why haven’t the big players pulled out prior to the January 31 deadline? I’m just a small player with 66k invested and I would still eat fine if I lost all of it so I wasn’t pounding down the companies door for words of relief as that date approached. It would be very reasonable to assume however that the big players (KD and HL etc..) were looking for reassurance at some point and, in my opinion, if they had have received the same silence or “when something material happens we will let you know” answers, that we little people have received, then the company (again in my opinion) would be playing with fire by irresponsibly risking everyone’s investment. I suspect however, that they (the big players) received more reasuring answers than us little fish have (which is nothing).

Why would DM take such a risk to let a covenant like that come and go without an official release to shareholders to prevent any rough waters? My guess is, he had already reached out to those that had the potential to create the biggest storm. And that, in my opinion, would be a violation of his responsibilities to ALL shareholders. 

Just a side note.... I have gotten very PO’d at this company’s handing of this trial as it has progressed over these years,  for all the same reasons that have been discussed at length here on this board. (The biggest one, at the beginning, being the statement that the trial was fully funded). So much so that, if I were single, and had no family or friends that I could spoil with a huge windfall here, then I would (again sorry to say) take pleasure in seeing this company crumble into nothingness, plauged by lawsuit after lawsuit. That would be worth my 66k. That’s just me though, an old man that feels that people should reap what they sow. I don’t think DM deserves to be rich and happy in my opinion. 

Hopefully, for all of us, KD doesn’t think like me. 

Anyway... for what they are worth, those are my thoughts on the matter. 

DND

New Message
Please login to post a reply