...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Did not think I would go back to Agoracom or for that matter any other board - been in all of them. Been with RVX since 2004 and started getting that horrible affliction - Acute RVX Fatigue. So saw my shrink who suggested I back away from blogging and constant monitoring of RVX. So I went cold turkey for a couple years. Went back for a followup with my shrink - He's now an RVX shareholder.

Oh by the way I phoned Paul Moon a couple weeks ago. I was hoping  to hear some positive words about Beton Mace and especially how cognitive trial side was going. He was very helpful but obviously could not give me any hard info as the study is blinded. He struck me as a very sharp polite and friendly guy. I mentioned that Alzheimers runs in my family and that I was going for my MOCA test this week. He talked a little bit in a very positive way about their earlier results with animals and they hope to see some remission. 

I asked him about the third eye loan. He basically paroted back the company line that everthing was A-OK.   Same as I got from Sarah the next day. He mentioned that Don is in constant contact with Hepa everyday. The same day I talked with Paul I called Don - got his call back message. Next day he called me and left a message that he was in New York. I wonder if he strolled into 235 E 42St

Torpedoman             

New Message
Please login to post a reply