...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: $40 million upfront for an option to licence a Canadian pre-clinical drug

I have no doubt the money is there, this news about Celegene paying $40 million up front and committing to an additional $940 million in R&D and miltestone payments speaks to the money that BP is willing to put in play:

https://www.fiercebiotech.com/biotech/celgene-inks-1b-deal-for-a-preclinical-epigenetic-blood-cancer-drug-from-canada?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWlRjelpETXlOMlkwWkRZNCIsInQiOiJ3d3hleFlRcHNBamhBQWdpNDVCeFcwcGFmQkgzd3Y2V2wzSEhIWW1PQXZJN1NPbGNuT2hiSUxWQVp0SStNXC9yd3ROa09lbUZaaGp1dzR2eHFjTVhKQ0RORFgrdDlPSndcL21mMzhLT1Z1dVwvSVwvR2VQSHJpRmhiNzBcL0JjcUZFMlVrIn0%3D&mrkid=76122308&utm_medium=nl&utm_source=internal

What I wonder about is whether Don would consider a deal of this size....if he would consider that "giving it away".  

I finally got Paul on the phone today, and I vented over the fact that HL has once again been able to add a considerable number of shares, 2.2 million odd plus warrants...at what I consider incredibly cheap prices.  If Resverlogix attains a MC of $5 billion USD, which I think is conservative....then those $3 shares would be worth around $30 each, the rich getting richer.  

Everything is riding on BETonMACE the way I see things....I assume that's pretty much the universal sentiment here.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply