...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Growacet, you wrote in your Seeking Alpha piece:

"Prior to September 24th past Amarin was just another speculative drug company with no earnings and small cap status......I will submit that Resverlogix currently is at the same stage that Amarin was at in the month's leading up to that September 24, 2018 date.  In fact its even more obscure than Amarin was back then in my view given that its a Canadian company that currently does not have a US listing.

Prior to the stellar REDUCE-IT results (cough cough....mineral oil placebo.....cough cough), Amarin had completed two successful Phase 3 trials for Vascepa-induced triglyceride (TG) lowering in patients with TG greater than 500 mg/dL (MARINE trial) and moderately elevated TG 200-500 mg/dL (ANCHOR trial). Vascepa was already FDA approved for lowering plasma triglycerides prior to the start of REDUCE-IT. Amarin/Vascepa/REDUCE-IT was on everyone's radar long before REDUCE-IT top-line read out. Compared to Amarin/Vascepa/REDUCE-IT, Resverlogix/Apabetalone/BETonMACE is off the radar. I'm not sure if they're jamming the radar, using a stealth bomber, hiding under an invisibility cloak, or what, but Resverlogix/Apabetalone/BETonMACE are like the Rodney Dangerfield of the cardio space right now....no respect. 

BearDownAZ 

New Message
Please login to post a reply